CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm back.....

Okay, I have been terrible at posting! You would think that the photographer's wife would have some fancy camera and no trouble downloading - well, not quite! My terrible little camera never wants to let me download and I can't get any help from the professional in the household!! SO...that is my excuse!!! Ha. Anyway, here are a few pics from the last couple of months. We just got back from Disneyworld so I hope to get the pictures uploaded soon - we had a blast!















4 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

yea for the new post!!!!

why am i thinking that your birthday is sometime soon? am i completely off? it wouldn't surprise me if i am....

The Shermans said...

It's about time! When I saw your sister in Nov., she told me to harass you about your lack of blogging. Glad to see you again.

The Hensons said...

welcome back!! it's about time!

DK Baria said...

so excited about seeing you back on the ole blog again. i have missed seeing the kids. they look like they have grown soooooo much! i can hardly wait to make the disney world trip with ours. keep posting. dk