CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Western Day at preschool!

Drew had western day at preschool today. Here are a couple of pictures in his cowboy attire! He has had a big week this week. His cousins, Peyton, Rachel and Blair Lamb, were in town for a short visit yesterday and he had a ball playing with them! He loves them so much and I am pretty sure he didn't sit still at all yesterday - they played so hard. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of all of them together. I will try to do better when they are here for Thanksgiving!!

Here is Macy in her p.j.s this morning before taking Drew to school. She loves her brother so much but she also loves those 3 hours a day when he is at school and she can play in his room - and play without being tackled!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ummm... Drew looks like a goober! haha. I think maybe it is the holster that is throwing me off or the fact that cowboys rarely wear shorts. haha. Just kidding. Love those kiddoes with all my heart.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

how cute!

did you make drew's outfit, too? if not, you know you could - you're so talented with sewing!

yea for the update!!!

The Downings said...

They are so cute! He's so funny with those boots and those shorts.